Shipping & Delivery
Shipping & Deliveries
Where are your items getting shipped from?
Auemay is a Canadian based company. Although we keep some inventory in stock in Canada most of our items will be shipped to you directly from our top quality and service international warehouses. We do this to keep our stock fresh and prices low for our customers.
We may ship items separately in order to ensure items are shipped as quickly as possible.
Please note orders are not processed or picked up on the weekends. If an item is ordered between Friday after 5 PM to Sunday night, it will not start processing till the following Monday.
Office Hours: Monday to Friday 8 AM to 11 PM (Pacific Time Zone)
Customs and Taxes:
- Packages may be delayed due to unexpected circumstances such as random custom inspections, or other unknown reasons.
- Customs, import taxes, tariffs and item seizures are the sole responsibility of the customers. We can dispatch your package as a "gift" or declare the value at a lower price, but we cannot guarantee there will be no tax. In most cases we will declare your product as much lower value in order to avoid taxes on customers behalf.
We are not responsible for any packages returned to us as refused, unclaimed, undeliverable, or because of incorrect or insufficient address. Unclaimed items are subjected to a 30% restocking fee or 15USD redelivery fee to cover postage costs.
In some instances, an order may be split into different packages for any of the following reasons:
- We want to assure items are shipped as soon as possible.
- Certain items may be on backorder.
- Weight restrictions for regular shipping imposed by the post office
- Different designers/warehouse location (we work from multiple warehouses to bring you the best selections at affordable prices)
To Track packages visit: http://www.17track.net/en
In most cases tracking number will automatically be sent to you if you have not received it please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We ship via DHL (Hong Kong) or China Post and once the orders reach customers' countries, the packages will be handled by the respective Nation Post Office in the country.
orders to USA will be delivered by USPS (Trackable via https://www.usps.com)
orders to Canada will be delivered by Canada Post (Trackable via https://www.canadapost.ca)
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. Please be aware of our shipping policy prior to making your order.
- Shipping price includes tracking information and package insurance.
- If it is being claimed that packages have not been received after the 5 business days disclaimer and estimated shipping time, the tracking number provided will be checked by us. If USPS has marked package as delivered, then we are not responsible.
- Please be aware that International orders placed without a valid Phone Number could be retained at customs.
- We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged packages.
- The customs and import issues including any taxes, tariffs and item seizures are the sole responsibility of the customers. We declare the value at a much lower price on the package receipt in order to minimize our customer's taxes but we cannot guarantee that there is no tax.